📗 Bilingual Board Book "10 Khúc Đồng Dao" 10 Nursery Rhymes, from Vietnam
- A bilingual nursery rhymes book, in Vietnamese and English, for both parents and kids, featuring a variety of traditional Vietnamese rhymes, about animals, family, folk games, etc.
- Each page is carefully translated with the help many experienced editors, including the famous novelist Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai. Colorful illustrations are made by six different up and coming Vietnamese artists, from both North & South Vietnam.
- The book is printed on glossy board book format, 7x7 inches (178x178 mm) - perfect for tiny hands - and durable during their exploration!
- Bundle Discount available!
- Board Book + eBook 5% discount (eBook download at Checkout)
- eBook is in epub format, available at check out!
- Shipping is calculated at check out, the book will be shipped from San Francisco, CA. The least expensive option is USPS Media Mail (around $3) per book, but it might take up to 3 weeks to arrive) Choose Priority Mail for more timely delivery.
- We also ship INTERNATIONALLY. In order to keep the international shipping cost low ($7 per 1 pound), we use an international partner, it can take up to 3 weeks. If you want faster internationally shipping, please choose UPS or the more expensive options.
Share this Product
I've been really happy with this purchase. Beautiful artwork and contains nursery rhymes that my parents grew up with. We are excited to read these to my daughter and expose her to the language of her culture.
Ordered books off tiny wrist for my nephews birthday. He is half Chinese and half Vietnamese so I wanted to help him learn about his Vietnamese side! He loved the pictures and it was helpful to have English and Vietnamese :) The quality was awesome too. I would love to buy more Vietnamese English books for him!
The books have such a quality feel and wonderful illustrations. Having a multi-ethnic family, the stories helps us connect our children with their grandparents. Love the products and the publisher. I highly recommend.
As a mother of a mixed child, I always want to find good Vietnamese books so my son can learn about Vietnam and its culture. This is by far one of the best bilingual books I got , beautiful illustrations and good translation. Look forward to more products like this in the future!
So excited to have a book like this!